Ask the Readers: What Are Your Holiday Shortcuts?
The holidays can be a stressful time for many families — why spend more time and energy on the prep when you don’t need to? Holiday shortcuts like hosting a potluck (rather than making dinner all by yourself) and opting for Secret Santa (instead of buying gifts for everyone) can make things a lot easier — and cheaper.
What are your holiday shortcuts? How do they make things easier for you? What old traditions are you skipping altogether?
Tell us about your holiday shortcuts and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, December 16th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after December 16th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.